Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated.
However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt. Subject to the following conditions: Items are returned carriage paid.
• Items are received in a resalable condition.
• Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund. Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
• Items returned after 14 days from receipt may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 25%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
• All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us to help you.
• We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Celtic Tuning are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.