Ok in most cases customers will have already connected the handset to their car and read or obtained the information from their ECU prior to having connected it to their PC.
Handsets cannot come preprogrammed with software for your car as all files are completed to your specific vehicle. To upload your file to receive your tuned files back please follow the following instructions:
- Install the eMotion software either from the installation CD or from downloading from the website.
- Connect the handset to the PC using the USB cable.
- Run the eMotion software program and allow the software to update.
- Select ‘Download Data’ from the menu and enter a filename when prompted to save to your PC.
- Log in to the eMotion file manager
- Select ‘Upload Ori’ button at the top of the page.
- Enter your vehicles registration plate.
- Select the file you saved to your PC and it will upload to us as ORI V1
Please allow up to 4 hours during working hours for the return of your file. If there are any issues or may take longer for any reason one of the team will contact you prior with further information.